- 1 RRB Senior Section Engineer Previous Year Question Papers Pdf
- 1.1 RRB SSE Previous Papers
- 1.2 RRB Section Engineer Solved Papers Pdf
- 1.3 Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Senior Section Engineer (SSE) Exam Pattern
- 1.4 Railway Recruitment Board Engineer Question Papers with Solutions PDF
- 1.5 Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Senior Section Engineer (SSE) Exam Previous Years Question Papers
- 1.6 RRB Senior Section Engineer Solved Question Papers & Answers
- 1.7 RRB Senior Section Engineer Previous Year Question Papers
RRB Senior Section Engineer Previous Year Question Papers Pdf
RRB SSE Previous Papers are available here for download. Candidates who have applied for the Senior Section Engineer posts, can download the Past year RRB Question Papers given below here. The official notification for the recruitment of Senior Section Engineers (SSE) by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will be given on the official website: www.indianrailways.gov.in. Other than that, you can also go to the Railway Recruitment Board’s website of the concerned area and check for information there. RRB Senior Section Engineer Previous Years Question Papers are mentioned here in the PDF Format so that candidates can download the Railway Exam Papers according to your choice. Along with these RRB Sr Section Engineer Question Papers, we have also attached RRB Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the candidates. Check all mentioned Previous question papers for Senior Engineer Exam of Past years.
The Area and the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is given below:
|RRB Jammu & Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
All the necessary details like exam pattern, selection procedure, etc are given below!
RRB SSE Previous Papers
Download RRB SSE Previous Years Question Papers along with complete Solutions in PDF Format here. Candidates who are seeking for Railway Recruitment Board Engineer Old Question Papers can get the direct links for downloading here. From these available Railway Engineer Exam Papers, aspirants can easily prepare for your SSE exam.
RRB Section Engineer Solved Papers Pdf
- Name of the Organization: Railway Recruitment Board(RRB).
- Post Name: Senior Section Engineer.
- Total RRB Jobs: 4,528 (Expected).
- Category: Previous Year Question Papers.
- Location: India.
- RRB WebSite: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Senior Section Engineer (SSE) Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be of Objective-Type (MCQs).
- The paper will be in English, Hindi, Urdu and other local languages.
- Total number of questions: 150 Questions.
- 1/3 Mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Each question carries 1 Mark
Number of Questions
Part – I
i. General Awareness
Part – II
Technical Ability and General Science
- Candidates who qualify the examination are then called for the document verification & Medical Examination. The details of these are given under Selection Process.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Senior Section Engineer (SSE) Exam Selection Process
How to apply?
The candidate can visit the official website: www.indianrailways.gov.in. Then, after clicking on ‘Recruitment’ on the menu bar of the website – the candidate can select the Railway Recruitment Board’s official website of the area concerned.
On the official website of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) – the candidate can fill the application form online.
The candidate must make sure that he/she has read all the instructions and eligibility criteria before applying in order to avoid the cancellation of form.
Application fees –
- General Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Candidates from SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PWD / Women / EBC – Nil
Fees can be paid online through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
Name of Post
Senior Section Engineer
The selection process has three phases –
- Written Examination – Read under ‘Exam Pattern’ for details.
- Document Verification –
Candidates must get their original documents and format of the certificates mentioned. Certificates will not be accepted in any other format.
- Matriculation/ High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate (Proof for Date of Birth and Matric qualification).
- Diploma/ Degree Certificate
- Caste Certificate for SC/ ST.
- Caste Certificate for OBC.
- Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee.
- Medical Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
- NOC from serving employees/ Ex-Servicemen.
- Minority declaration on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper.
3. Medical Examination –
Candidate has to go through the final test of medical examination before appointment. He/she has to pass the test in order to get appointed. It is done by the Railway Administration to make sure that the candidates are fit and efficient for the work force.
The aspects tested are –
Candidate must be physically fit in all respects.
- Visual Standards: Distance Vision must be: 6/9, 6/9 with orwithout glasses (Power of lenses must not exceed 2D).
- Near Vision must be: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses
- Candidate must pass test for Color Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision.
Eligibility Criteria –
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have a 4-Year B.Tech degree in the required field from a University recognized by the Government of India.
- Age Limit: Candidate must be between 18 Years – 34 Years of age. Upper Age Relaxation will be as per the Government norms.
Railway Recruitment Board Engineer Question Papers with Solutions PDF
Candidates who have applied for the RRB SSE Recruitment 2018 can check the RRB Engineer Previous Year Question Papers for the Senior Section Engineer Exam. These Railway Recruitment Board Exam Previous old Papers are mentioned here for only the preparation of Sr Section Engineer Exam.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Senior Section Engineer (SSE) Exam Previous Years Question Papers
In order to support the syllabus that you need to study for this exam, previous years’ papers have to be practiced in order to see how much the studying has actually worked. They’re tools for tapping strengths and weaknesses, planning the study schedule effectively and for practicing being calm during the exam.
RRB Senior Section Engineer Solved Question Papers & Answers
Applicants seeking for SSE RRB Question Papers can easily download updated Model Papers from here. We have provided all previous year question papers in Pdf format for your convenience. Start downloading and practice the Railway Recruitment Board Senior Section Engineer Last Year Question Papers. Candidates for your easy support, download links provided below for RRB Engineer Solved Question Papers.
RRB Senior Section Engineer Previous Year Question Papers
Start using these RRB SSE Previous Papers & RRB Model Papers and prepare well from these practice sample questions and answers.
A lot of candidates give this exam and what gives you an edge is if you practice over and over the syllabus as well as the Previous Years Papers!