- 1 APSC CCE Previous Year Question, Sample Model Papers
- 1.0.1 APSC CCE Exam Syllabus
- 1.0.2 Main Exam
- 1.0.3 APSC CCE Exam (CCE) Pattern
- 1.0.4 APSC CCE Main Examination & Interview:
- 1.0.5 Selection Process for APSC CCE Exam
- 1.0.6 APSC CCE Exam Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.0.7 Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Combined Competitive Exam (CCE) Previous Years’ Papers
APSC CCE Previous Year Question, Sample Model Papers
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) releases the application for the Combined Competitive Exam (CCE) on their official website: http://apsc.nic.in/. The candidates can give the CCE to apply for various Government Jobs in Assam like Assam Civil Services, Police Services, etc. In order to crack such examinations, it is vital for the candidate to be aware of all the details like exam pattern, selection process, eligibility criteria, APSC CCE previous years question papers, etc.
The Assam public service commission (APSC) is the govt exam I.e. a combined competitive exam for the aspirants to do job in Assam govt. The Assam Public Service Commission came into existence on 1st April 1937 in accordance to the provision of the govt of India Act, 1935. They have performed the duties is accordance to the rules and regulation. The prime duty of the commission is to recommend new candidates for direct recruitment to various service in the state govt, advice govt relating to recruitment methods and also to conduct the departmental examination for govt services.
Every year the govt announces some vacancies to take the new aspirants. A large no of candidates interested for the job for which a high level of competition is there for the seats. The interested candidates should start preparing and do well in the written exam to qualify the preliminary test for the selection. The preliminary is done for screening the candidates. After the preliminary test is over the main test is held which is generally for the selected candidates. These tests will be done just for screening the students.
Along with studying, these things are also important. So, read below in order to learn every important thing there is to know about the exam and download the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Combined Competitive Exam (CCE) Previous Year Question Papers.
APSC CCE Exam Syllabus
The candidates will be selected based on the written exam which will beheld in 2 stages i.e. 1st is preliminary exam and 2nd is the Main Exam.
|Paper-1||general studies||Marks- 200||Time 2hr||objective type MCQ|
|Paper-2||One subject to be selected from optional subject list||Marks- 200||Time 2hr||Objective type MCQ|
(A) written exam: –
|Any 2 optional subjects to be selected from the list of optional subjects (2 each paper)||Marks-200
List of Optional subjects for selection: –
|Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science||Law|
|Botany||Modern languages and literature (any one only): (i) Assamese, (ii) Bengali, (iii) English Literature, (iv) Hindi, (v) Bodo & Classical Languages, (vi)Arabic, (vii) Persian, (viii) Sanskrit.|
|Civil Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Commerce & Accountancy||Philosophy|
Candidates will not be allowed for the following combination: –
(a) Anthropology and Sociology
(b) Mathematics and Statistics
(c) Philosophy and Psychology
(d) Agriculture and Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
(e) Not more than one of the Engineering subjects
(B) Interview: – Marks- 200
The candidates will be called for interview by a board and the marks will be added which would be used to know the rank of the candidate.
APSC CCE Exam (CCE) Pattern
The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Combined Competitive Exam (CCE) is divided into two parts –
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination & Interview
Preliminary Examination: This preliminary test serves as a screening test for the Main Examination.
- This will be divided into two papers – Paper I and Paper II.
- Both the papers will be of 200 marks each.
- The duration of both papers will be 2 hours each.
- The questions will be Multiple Choice based Questions (MCQs).
- There are various centers all over India where the preliminary examination will be held.
APSC CCE Main Examination & Interview:
This consists of a written exam and an interview.
The written exam will have the following papers that will have conventional essay type questions –
|Paper I||General English||300 Marks|
|Paper II||General Studies||300 Marks|
|Paper III (a & b)||Any two optional subjects to be selected from the list of optional subjects (two papers each)||a) 200 Marks
b) 200 Marks
|Paper IV (a & b)||Any two optional subjects to be selected from the list of optional subjects (two papers each)||a) 200 Marks
b) 200 Marks
- All these papers will be of 3 hours each.
- Candidates cannot pick the following combination of subjects –
- Anthropology & Sociology
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Philosophy & Psychology
- Agriculture & Animal Husbandry & Vety. Science
- Of the Engineering subjects – not more than one subject
- The Main Examination will be held in Guwahati only.
- The interview / viva voice will carry 200 marks. There are no qualifying marks given for the interview.
- The commission will decide what the qualifying marks for these exams are.
Selection Process for APSC CCE Exam
The interested candidates will apply online from the official website. They should send the application along with the original fee receipt along with one copy of passport photo properly attached in the space in application form, age proof certificate, degree pass certificate, cast certificate (if SC/ST/OBC), ID card. The interested candidate for the post must be in between 21-38 years. The upper age relaxation will be done for SC/ST by 5 years, for OBC/MOBC by 3 years, for person with disability 10 years and for ex-servicemen by 2 years. You need to understand the complete selection process before the preparation of APSC CCE previous question papers.
How to apply?
The advertisement for recruitment for various vacancies is given on the official website of the Assam Public Service Commission. The candidates who’re interested and are also eligible can apply by downloading the application form and sending it with the given documents:
- Application fees. The fees for the application is –
For General candidates: Rs. 250/-
For SC / ST / MOBC / OBC candidates: Rs. 150/-
Payment can only be made through Treasury Challan mode. Payment made through any other mode will be rejected.
The payment is non-refundable.
- The candidates having BPL certificate do not have to pay the application fees. They must attach a copy of their BPL certificate with the application form.
- The fees for PWD applicants is Nil. They must attach a copy of the necessary certificate from a competent authority with the application form.
- A copy of a recent passport sized photo must be pasted (not stapled) on the given area on the application form.
- Age – proof document (HSCL certificate or of an equivalent exam / Admit Card)
- Degree pass document
- Caste certificate issued by a competent authority (for candidates belonging to reserved communities).
- Only the downloaded form will be accepted.
- The envelope with the application must be super scripted “Combined Competitive (Prel.) Examination, 2018” on the top of the envelope and should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22. The size of the prescribed application form has to be approximately 21cm× 29.7 cm.
- The applicant should furnish self-attested photocopies of the mentioned documents with a declaration as ‘Certified to be true copy of the original’ along with the application form.
Name of Post
Various posts in accordance with the APSC
Download the form from official website online / Submit offline
APSC CCE Exam Eligibility Criteria –
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen
Minimum: 21 Years
Maximum: 38 Years,
Upper Age Relaxation:
- SC / ST – 5 Years, i.e. up to 43 Years.
- OBC / MOBC – 3 Years, i.e. up to 41 Years
- PWD – 10 Years
- Ex – Servicemen – 2 Years, i.e. up to 40 Years
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must hold a degree from any of the Universities established and incorporated by a Central Act or State Act in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or any qualification deemed equivalent by the Government.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Combined Competitive Exam (CCE) Previous Years’ Papers
The importance of previous years’ papers is that they give you a very good idea about what to expect in the exam. They help you adapt to the divisions of the question paper.
Doing APSC CCE previous years papers can be good to understand how the trends of the paper have changed over the past years (if they have) and if the trends are the same then how would it be possible for you to make the best of it.
When you practice previous years’ papers, you get used to how the paper is made, get familiar the varying level of difficulty and understand how much time it takes for you to get the paper done. APSC CEE Previous years question papers can be incredibly effective for your preparation.