Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) that comes under Ministry of Defense, Government of India. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) offers the post of Contract Engineer, Probationary Engineer, Electronics & Comm. Engineer, Software Engineer. In all BEL offers 408 posts. The function of the company is that it manufactures advanced electronic products for Indian Armed Forces. BEL recruits Graduate Engineers based on GATE exam score.
- Tech (Electronics & Telecommunication , Mechanical , Electrical , Computer Science , Civil , Chemical).
- 70 % in Graduation, X and XII.
- No backlogs.
- Candidates age should be not less than 18 years and not more than 28 years as on 01st August 2018. For post wise age details refer official details. Upper age relaxation applicable as per the govt rules.
- 1 BEL Previous Year Exam Pattern
- 1.1 Selection Procedure
- 1.2 BEL Previous Year Question papers
- 1.2.1 Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Mechanical Engineering Solved Papers
- 1.2.2 BEL Electronics & Communication Engineering Previous Papers with Solutions
- 1.2.3 Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Civil Engineering Sample Question Papers
- 1.2.4 BEL Written Test Papers for Electronics and Communication
- 1.2.5 Bharat Nigam Limited Probationary Officer Old Papers – Mechanical
- 1.2.6 Free download BEL Sample Papers pdf – Computer Science
- 1.2.7 BEL Solved Question Papers – Civil
- 1.2.8 BEL Software Engineer (Testing) Sample Papers
- 1.2.9 Bharat Electronics Ltd Engineer (Java) Model Papers
- 1.2.10 BEL Engineer (Software C++/ C#) Solved Papers
- 1.3 BEL Sample Model Papers
- 1.4 How to Prepare for BEL Recruitment Exam
BEL Previous Year Exam Pattern
The Written Exam Paper will be consisting of two parts i.e. part-I and part-II. Part-I of Test paper will be containing questions of General Ability like GK, General Intelligence and English Language. Part II has Technical section consists of questions from subjects of engineering.
|Name of Post||BEL Engineer|
|Selection Process||Written Exam
There will be total 150 questions. Duration of exam will be 2 hours. Each question carries one mark. 0.25 marks will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Interview. The candidates who qualify the BEL Written Exam will be called for an Interview. Final Selection of participants will be done on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
The selection process of BEL has three rounds:
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Technical interview is fully based on the engineering fields of the candidate. The questions are asked from thermal, automobile and I.C. Engines and areas of your interest.
BEL Previous Year Question papers
BEL Sample Model Papers
|Free BEL Question Papers for Mechanical Engineering PDF||Download|
|BEL Contract Engineer Question Papers for ECE||Download|
|Get BEL Previous Paper for CSE PDF||Download|
|BEL Previous Year Question Papers forMechanical PDF||Download|
How to Prepare for BEL Recruitment Exam
The candidates are advised to prepare according to the previous years’ papers. Candidates should divide the syllabus into months i.e. complete the syllabus according to the time left for the examination. It is best if the candidate prepares a time table for the topics to be completed and sticks to it. It is important to take quizzes like GK quiz, current affairs quiz and monthly digest. It provides solutions for the type of questions which will be asked in the exam. The candidates must first go through the syllabus, refer the previous years’ question papers and get a clear understanding of the type of questions which are asked. After having the idea of the paper pattern and important topics, the candidates can start preparing accordingly.
The aspirants must also give the mock test available on the websites as it helps them to know where they lack. The mock test should be given after being well versed with the syllabus and important topics. The candidate must be aware of any movement, change or reform taking place in the world as questions might be asked on it.
The candidate must make use of practice papers available online and learn to solve the paper in time. As, practice makes perfect, practicing questions will help the candidate increase his/her writing speed. You need to be quick as you have a time limit.