- 1 KPSC JTO Syllabus & KPSC Junior Exam Pattern
- 1.1 How to apply for KPSC JTO Post?
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Junior Training Officer Exam
- 1.3 Exam pattern for the KPSC Junior Training Officer Exam :
- 1.4 How to Prepare for KPSC JTO Exams?
KPSC JTO Syllabus & KPSC Junior Exam Pattern
You will get the KPSC JTO exam pattern and syllabus in detail from this post. Kerala Public Service Commission is the body of government which is established to recruit required and eligible candidates to various services of the state. The authority was established in 1921 and has celebrated its golden jubilee as well. It was established by the Indian constitution to select young people who are passionate about serving their states and country as a whole to render such jobs. The recruitment takes place through the exams undertaken and best of the candidates are selected. KPSC provides various recruitment jobs like a manager, assistant manager etc. One such job is of Junior Training Officer. The details about the vacancies of KPSC junior training officer can be obtained from the official website.
How to apply for KPSC JTO Post?
The willing candidates can apply for the job of junior training officer online.
- Go to the official website and click on “Apply now”.
- Check the eligibility before you fill up your application form to know whether or not you are fit to apply for the job.
- Fill the application form with utter care.
- Submit it and save a copy of the same once you are done.
- Remember you have to do the payment online.
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Junior Training Officer Exam
- The candidate must possess a NAC and NTC or three years Diploma from a recognized organization.
- Age limit of the candidate must be between 18 to 34 years.
- Age relaxation is given to the candidates from OBC and SC/ST candidates as per the decision of organization.
- The details of the same can be obtained from the official website.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
Fee structure of the KPSC JTO Application
General category- Rupees 600
SC/ST category- nil
Selection Process for KPSC Junior Training Officer Exam
- The selection process is a three-way process based on written exam constituting prelims and main exams and personal interview.
- The candidate who clears the prelims enters in the next qualifying round that is mains. And one who clears mains is eligible to give an interview.
- Document verification is one of the important processes as well.
KPSC JTO Exam Syllabus
A little overview of what needs to be studied to apply for the KPSC jobs is here. The details of KPSC JTO Exam Syllabus can be obtained from the official website.
- General papers
- Specific papers
- Elements of computation
- Theory of machines etc.
Topics for General Knowledge
- Indian politics
- History of India
- Science and innovation etc.
Topics for mathematics
- Profit and loss
- Time and work
- Mensuration etc.
Topics for Computer Knowledge
- MS office
- MS windows etc.
- Electrician etc.
KPSC JTO Exam Pattern
|Name of the post||Junior training officer|
|Job type||Government job|
Exam pattern for the KPSC Junior Training Officer Exam :
|Serial Number||subject||Number of marks||duration|
|1||General paper||200||1 hour 30 minutes|
|2||Scientific papers||200||2 hours|
How to Prepare for KPSC JTO Exams?
Appearing for a competitive exam and clearing is the ambition of every aspirant who appears for it. All that it would take for a candidate not be disheartened when the results is out is a little hard work, a lot of practice and a well managed schedule for the preparation. How to prepare well for an exam is also a question. The solution to that is:
- Be through with your KPSC JTP Syllabus, Exam Pattern– know inaccurate details what you have to study when you appear for the exam. What are the subjects and what are the topics under it to be studied which would be asked in the examination?
- Know your strengths and weaknesses– in all the topics that are to be prepared by you, you must be well aware where you are weak and where a little bit of practice would lead your success so that you can work hard on the areas you are weak in.
- Have adequate sleep– lack of sleep leads to lack of concentration. If one is unable to concentrate remember and understanding things become quite tough and success isn’t a surety.
- Refer to model test papers and previous year question papers– referring to model test papers and previous year question papers is a task of self-assessment. How much you have prepared and how well you have prepared that can be judged by referring to those papers. Also, you may come across with the questions that are frequently asked in the exam or the pattern of questions that are repeatable. In such scenarios, your confidence gets boosted up that you have already practiced such questions and you can do them that too quickly. Thus such papers tend to increase your speed of writing the examination.
- Find a suitable guide- a suitable guide would be one who can clear all your doubts in a go. That person can be a teacher or any of your friends. Just make sure that what you are studying is making you concept more clear and solid.
- Be confident and understand the importance of time management and success will be with you.