UPSC IES Exam previous question papers are now available on our website. The candidates interested in other Union Public Service Commission exams can also be benefited from our website, aspirants can find UPSC IES Previous Year Papers of all the UPSC exams on our website.
You can get the detailed information of UPSC IES exam from this page on our website. As the question paper old UPSC IES depend on the subject chosen by the candidates, hence the sample papers are catalogued according to the subjects.
UPSC IES Previous Papers pdf
Candidates who have applied for the UPSC Engineering Service Exam are now looking for previous year IES Papers, you have landed on the right website. We give away IES Previous and sample papers of all the branches for free of cost. Download the papers below from the link attached below.
Candidates who are going to attend the exam must prepare well, IES is an exam by UPSC, just like all other UPSC exam, it is extremely competitive too. IES final selection ratio is extremely low, but with proper dedication and the right preparation approach and strategy, you can excel in the exam.
The UPSC has recently advertised a notification to fill vacant posts in Engineering Services. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates with engineering background looking for UPSC job opportunity.
All the interested and eligible candidates should attempt the exam. For more details about the timeline and eligibility visit the official Union Public Service Commission website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
After the aspirant is done with the application process, it’s time to start full fledge preparation of the exam.
While starting the preparation the first step should be to know the entire syllabus and the exam pattern.
UPSC IES (ESE) Old Question Papers | UPSC IES Exam Syllabus
Candidates need to appear for two written exams, prelims and mains.
Refer the complete exam pattern given below for both the exams.
UPSC IES Prelims Exam Pattern
|Sr No||Exaam||Paper Name||Marks|
|1||Paper 1||General Studies, Engineering Aptitude||200|
|2||Paper 2||Concerned Subject||300|
The Paper I will consist of two sections, general studies and engineering aptitude, the entire paper will be worth 200 marks, and the total exam duration will be of two hours.
The paper II will be of the concerned subject of the candidate, the paper will be of 300 marks, with a time duration of 5 hours. Both the papers will be objective type.
UPSC IES Mains Exam Pattern
|S. no.||Paper||Subject Name||Marks|
|1||Paper 1||Concerned Engineering Discipline||300|
|2||Paper 2||Engineering Discipline Specific||300|
The mains examination will be for candidates who have successfully made through the cut off of the prelims exams, the exam will again consist of two papers, Paper I will be of the concerned engineering discipline, the exam will be worth 300 marks, and will have a time duration of 3 hours. Paper II will be engineering Discipline specific, this will again be of 300 marks and will have a time duration of 3 hours.
UPSC IES Previous Papers PDF Free Download – Papers I
- UPSC Engineering Services Civil Engineering Objective Type Model Question Papers PDF
- Download UPSC IES (Engineering Services) Mechanical Engineering Objective Type Solved Question Papers PDF
- UPSC Engineering Services Electrical Engineering Objective Type Old Question Papers Free PDF Download
- UPSC IES General Aptitude & General Engineering Objective Type Sample Question Papers PDF
- Union PSC Engineering Services Electronics and Telecommunications Objective Type Previous Question Papers PDF
Union PSC ESE (Engineering Services) Previous Papers PDF Free Download – Papers II
- UPSC Engineering Services Civil Engineering Subjective Type Model Question Papers PDF
- Download UPSC IES (Engineering Services) Mechanical Engineering Subjective Type Solved Question Papers PDF
- UPSC Engineering Services Electrical Engineering Subjective Type Old Question Papers Free PDF Download
- UPSC IES Electronics and Telecommunications Subjective Type Sample Question Papers PDF
Aspirants need to give their best to qualify for the IES, we wish you all the very best for the exam.